Please select at least one option.
Note: All locations, options, and availabilty will be provided via a follow-up email.
Payment through KFS account preferred.
If your organization does not have a KFS account we will need a name and address to send a bill through the university Bursar’s Office.
No other payment options are available. We do not accept payment through credit card. Please do not send a check to DOTS.
Once your ad has been approved, our office will contact you for payment information.
- All ads must be reviewed and approved before space can be reserved. Every advertisement will be reviewed by the department, sponsorship office and/or the university.
- Requests must be made at least two weeks prior to desired post date. It is recommended to submit requests as soon as possible to make sure the approval process does not delay posting date.
- Off-campus groups must sign the emailed agreement to reserve advertising space. Campus groups must provide their KFS account number to reserve advertising space.
- Student groups will require a KFS account to charge if printing is requested.
- Student groups requesting the free Shuttle-UM ad posting must be registered through orgsync.umd.edu.
- Student groups are only allowed to have two ad postings at a time.
- Printed interior bus advertisements must be delivered by 3:00 p.m., two working days prior to the posting date. If printing was requested, the creative design file (pdf/eps) must be submitted a week before the posting date.
Interior Bus Advertisement Requirements:
- Printed ads cannot exceed 11” in height or they will not fit and will not be posted.
- Regular paper fliers will NOT be accepted.
All ads must be laminated or printed on heavy card stock. We recommend all ads scheduled for longer than 2 weeks be laminated.
Paper card stock without lamination will weather due to humidity and other elements. We have the right to remove any ads that start to deteriorate at any time during the advertising period. Refunds will not be provided.
- Do not include important content ½” on each edge of your advertisement design. Installation tracks will cover this area.
Transportation Services reserves the right to reject any advertisement that promotes illegal activity, attacks an individual’s race, nationality,
ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, or gender or which is detrimental or damaging to the university and its academic, research and public
service mission. Advertisements that promote alcohol, tobacco, ammunition, firearms, fireworks, pornography or gambling will not be accepted.
In addition, advertisements containing political or sensitive content will not be accepted. We further reserve the right to reject any advertisement for any reason.